Nanjing Public Security Bureau held the Spring Festival in 2023.
News briefing on the work of banning fireworks and firecrackers in the whole city
Nanjing continues to demarcate fireworks and firecrackers forbidden zones this year.
And set up 20 centralized discharge points.
Regulations and policies of banning fireworks and firecrackers in Nanjing
According to the Regulations of Nanjing Municipality on the Prohibition of Fireworks and Firecrackers and the regulations of relevant district governments (administrative committees), in 2023, the policy of banning fireworks and firecrackers will continue to be implemented in Nanjing Forbidden Zone, that is, Xuanwu, Qinhuai, Jianye, Drum Tower, Yuhuatai, Pukou District and Jiangbei New District, and in some areas of Qixia, Jiangning, Liuhe, Lishui and Gaochun District, sales by units and individuals are prohibited.
Scan QR code to get high-definition image ↓
Maigao Bridge, Yanziji, Maqun, Yaohua, Xianlin, Qixia and Xigang street areas.
(1) Dongshan Street: the whole administrative area.
(2) Muring Street: all areas of Yinxiang, Southeast, Xiaxu, Changshan, Qingyuan, Shengtai, Hubin, Qinhuai, Taiping, Niushou and Tongqian Community, as well as some areas of Jiayuan and Shuangjin Community (specifically, the areas south of Yangshan River, east of Airport Expressway and west of Muring Xinhe).
(3) Chunhua Street: all areas of Yangcun, Fangshan, Hengling, Chengshan, Qiaotou, Lingli, Wangshu, Yongning, Keyuan and University City communities.
(4) Qilinmen Street: Qilinmen, Qilinpu, Quanshui, Jiannan and Chenguang communities, specifically the Shanghai-Chengdu Expressway in the north, the fence of the eastern suburb town community in the east (including all the eastern suburb town and Yinyi Dongcheng community), and the junction of the bypass expressway-Tian Quan Road-Dongqi Road; South to the junction of Qilin Street and Dongshan Street; West to the junction of Qilin Street and Qixia, Xuanwu and Qinhuai District.
(5) Lukou Street: some areas of Maoting, Baiyun Road, Yongxing, Airport, Zhongcun, Taodong, Qincun, Gaofu and Qunli communities, specifically the junction of Laifeng Road, Xincheng Avenue and Tianlu Avenue in the north, Xincheng Avenue, Tianlu Avenue, Lingqiao Road and Yongxin Avenue in the east, Yanxi Road, Lukou Avenue and Yongxin Avenue in the south and Yongxin Avenue in the west.
The intersection of Ningqi Railway and G36 Ningluo Expressway (Machahe Bridge) (the intersection with the original forbidden area) — North of G36 Ningluo Expressway — Intersection of G36 Ningluo Expressway and G2503 Nanjing Ring Expressway (Liuhe South Hub) — East of G2503 Nanjing Ring Expressway — Intersection of G2503 Nanjing Ring Expressway and S353 (Yangchu Highway) — South of S353 (Yangchu Highway) — Intersection of S353 (Yangchu Highway) and 306 Township Road — South of 306 Township Road — Intersection of 306 Township Road and S002 (Eastern Trunk Line) — S002 (east trunk line) west — Intersection of S002 (East Trunk Line) and G40 Shanghai-Shaanxi Expressway — Intersection of G40 Shanghai-Shaanxi Expressway and G2503 Nanjing Ring Expressway — G2503 West of Nanjing Ring Expressway — G2503 Intersection of Nanjing Ring Expressway and Baimiao River (Liuhe Longpao and Jiangbei New District Jade Belt Boundary) — East of Baimiao River — The intersection of Baimiao River and Chuhe River — North of Chuhe River — Intersection of Chuhe River and G40 Shanghai-Shaanxi Expressway
(1) Yongyang Street: the whole administrative area.
(2) Development Zone: east of the west boundary line within the jurisdiction — South of the west section of Shanghai-Wuhan Expressway — East of Ningxuan Expressway — South of Changle Avenue — West of Changshen Expressway — South of the east section of Shanghai-Wuhan Expressway.
(3) Dongping Street: south of Shanghai-Wuhan Expressway within its jurisdiction — West of Ning Hang Intercity Railway.
(4) Honglan Street: East of Tianshengqiao River within its jurisdiction — North of Wufeng Mountain Road — The area north of Wuxiangshan Avenue.
(5) The whole area of Wuxiangshan National Forest Park.
To the east of the north-south trunk line in Gaochun District, to the north of the boundary line between brick wall and Anhui, from the east coast of Gucheng Lake and Qiqiao River to Chaoyang Bridge, from Chaoyang Bridge to the west of the boundary line between Gaochun and Lishui at Ningxuan Expressway turntable, and in the enclosed area south of Shijiu Lake and flood embankment (including the whole area of Chunxi Street and Gubai Street, and some areas of Brick Wall Town, Yangjiang Town and Qiqiao Street).
Set up 20 centralized discharge points in the non-forbidden area.
In order to fully respond to the public’s demand for discharge and highlight the theme of "Safe Chinese New Year and Happy Chinese New Year", with the consent of the municipal government, Nanjing has set up 20 centralized discharge points in the non-forbidden areas of Qixia, Jiangning, Liuhe, Lishui and Gaochun districts to guide the citizens in need in the forbidden areas to discharge.
Management situation of banning fireworks and firecrackers in Nanjing
In 2022, under the leadership of the Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Government, all districts and departments carefully organized and deployed, strengthened publicity and launch, strictly enforced law enforcement inspections, implemented emergency support, and effectively implemented the policy of banning fireworks and firecrackers. During the Spring Festival, the departments of public security, emergency, urban management, market supervision, ecological environment, sanitation and health, fire rescue, etc. will be organized to strengthen their attendance, timely respond to the disposal of fires, personal injuries and environmental emergencies, and do a good job in security.
NanjingSpecial reminders of the municipal ban office
(1) Continue to implement the policy of banning release.
During the Spring Festival, we will increase the intensity and intensity of inspection and rectification, continue to strictly investigate illegal discharge in forbidden areas, and continue to crack down on illegal transportation, storage and sales.
(2) WeChat group purchase is suspected of violating the law.
Fireworks and firecrackers are explosive and must be franchised with legal licenses. It is illegal to use WeChat friends circle, Tik Tok, Aauto Quicker, Meituan, Taobao, Pinduoduo and other online platforms to initiate group purchase of fireworks and firecrackers, deliver them by post, and buy and use private cars in other places to carry fireworks and firecrackers into the Nanjing Forbidden Zone, which endangers public safety. On January 13th, the trunk of a private car in Jinan City, Shandong Province was filled with fireworks and firecrackers, which suddenly caught fire while driving, causing a fire accident.
(3) Pay attention to safety as soon as you buy it.
When discharging in a non-forbidden area, you should choose an open space where there is no discharge, and avoid key protected units and parts such as inflammable and explosive materials, cultural relics protection, forests and haystacks. When the centralized discharge is ignited, the on-site purchase and on-site discharge are completed. Don’t transport by private car, try to avoid peak hours and obey the guidance of on-site management personnel.
(D) There is no basis for fireworks disinfection.
The idea of setting off firecrackers to eliminate viruses is misleading to the masses and has no basis. According to relevant data, so far, there is no evidence that setting off fireworks can kill viruses, but it will pollute the environment, increase atmospheric pollution particles and easily cause respiratory diseases.
The general public and friends from other places in Nanjing for the New Year are requested to consciously abide by the regulations on the prohibition of fireworks and firecrackers in Nanjing, and not to buy or set off fireworks and firecrackers. We will continue to reward those who report illegal sales, transportation, storage, carrying and setting off fireworks and firecrackers.
The city banned illegal transportation, storage and discharge of fireworks and firecrackers. Tel: 110.
City-wide report on banning illegal sales of fireworks and firecrackers: 12350
Violation of regulations on penalties for fireworks and firecrackers management.
Those who discharge illegally in the forbidden area of Nanjing shall be fined from 100 yuan to 500 yuan; A fine of not less than 10,000 yuan but not more than 50,000 yuan shall be imposed on the unit.
For those who illegally operate fireworks and firecrackers, the emergency management department shall order them to stop illegal business activities, impose a fine of more than 20,000 yuan and less than 100,000 yuan, and confiscate the illegally operated items and illegal income.
[Illegal mailing and carrying]
Mail fireworks and firecrackers, and fireworks and firecrackers in checked luggage, parcels and mails, or take fireworks and firecrackers by public transport, shall be confiscated by the public security department according to law, and a fine of more than 200 yuan and less than 1000 yuan shall be imposed.
Those who illegally engage in road transport of fireworks and firecrackers shall be ordered by the public security organs to stop illegal transport activities, and be fined between 10,000 yuan and 50,000 yuan, and the illegally transported articles and illegal income shall be confiscated.
【 serious behavior investigation 】
Illegal operation, transportation and discharge of fireworks and firecrackers, which constitutes a violation of public security management, shall be given administrative penalties for public security according to law; If a crime is constituted, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
(Source: Nanjing Publishing)